A CAT PROOF FENCE GUARANTEED!
A thin wire attaches to your existing fence with an electronic controller to create a discrete barrier that your cat will not cross.
This harmless but very effective cat fence will keep your cat safely inside your property, away from busy roads and angry neighbours who do not want your cat on their property.
How to Order YOUR CAT FENCE
- You will require 1 x Installation Pack, this includes the electronic controller, wire and brackets for your cat proof fence.
- Measure the length of fence you wish to enclose with the cat fence
- Select the option for your fence type, Timber, Colorbond or Masonry
- Small courtyards generally require a 25m Installation Pack
- A standard yard will usually require a 50m Installation Pack
- If your property is larger you may require a 25m or a 50m Extension Kit to extend the length of the cat fence
FOR YOUR METAL FENCE
Includes all of the wire, mounting brackets and components to extend your installation kit by 50 meters.
- The extension kit does not include a control unit
- Approved for use throughout New Zealand, Australia, US, Canada and UK
- Designed for continuous operation, very cheap to run
- Can be easily connected to our Installation Pack (sold separately)
- Fully guaranteed with 3 year warranty
A maximum of three extension kits can be added to the installation kit. This would provide a maximum of 200 meters of petsafe cat fence.
Contact us if you have any questions of how the SmartCats StayHome cat fence could be installed in your property.
This is the best thing we ever did for our cat, she has not tried to get out of our yard since installing the fence.
Ross Trenning, New South Wales
A friend suggested your SmartCats Fence to keep Nuggat from roaming and it works. I am sure it has saved his life because the roads are very busy where I live.
K Poulsen, Queensland
Just brilliant. We bought the extension pack for our larger yard and I had it installed in an afternoon. Another bonus is the neighbour's cat can no longer walk down the fence and tease our dog.
Kim Burke, Western Australia